(US Shipping Included, Purchase Protection)
You receive two ounces of each type of honey, bottled in a glass hexagon-shaped jar, each labeled with the variety (as seen in the second picture). They measure 2″ tall and 1.6″ wide at the base.
The varieties of honey in this set are:
- Spring Harvest – very light, mild, and delicate.
- Summer Harvest – sprightly sweet, yet still mild – a wildflower blend of clover, Canada thistle, wild blackberries, and more.
- Fall Harvest – more robust wildflower honey from goldenrod and asters- butterscotch notes.
- Tulip Poplar – rich honey primarily from tulip poplar trees.
- Buckwheat – bittersweet honey that is high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
- Lavender Infused – summer honey infused with lavender herbs (great for tea!)
- Lemon Verbena Infused – summer honey infused with lemon verbena herbs (great for tea!)
- Chunk Honey – a chunk of honeycomb surrounded by summer honey.
Pay with PayPal
With a PayPal account, you’re eligible for free return shipping, Purchase Protection, and more.
We produce pure, raw honey from Williamsport, Ohio. Our honey is never pasteurized or high-pressure filtered, so it retains all the vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and antibacterial properties that raw honey is known for. We harvest our honey seasonally – Spring, Summer, and Fall – to bring out the distinct floral flavors and aromas that are representative of Central Ohio wildflowers. Our Farm is special because you are buying honey directly from the beekeeper… no packers or processors involved here.
All orders are shipped via United States Postal Service.
Items will be shipped as soon as possible, but please allow up to 4 days for processing and shipping. Due to restrictions on shipping honey (considered an agricultural product) to other countries, we are unable to ship internationally at this time. We want you to be 100% happy with your order.
God bless you!